Karthipriya S

19 Jan 2018

NDOT is a leading IT solution provider for transportation sector dedicated to helping the world’s leading transporters and aggregators build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India, NDOT combines a passion for technological innovation, client satisfaction, deep industry expertise, and collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.

Indhumathi D

29 Dec 2017

On December 23rd, 2017,  NDOT Technologies organised its second corporate social responsibility activity in the villages of Kempanur and Attukal. To move one step closer towards achieving our vision of uplifting the economy in rural areas, our December month CSR event focused on two major elements – women empowerment and life skills development for children.


06 Feb 2017

Nowadays, the usage of the mobile applications is equal to what websites were back in past decade. Mobile applications have become an integral part of every business, irrespective of their business size and niche. A stunning statistics says that 80% of internet users have smartphones and 89% of users across the world use mobile applications, while the rest of the 11% users spend on websites.

29 Dec 2016

With the advent of technology in smartphones and tablets, mobile apps enable users to do banking, purchase, pay bills, and enjoy entertainment, all with just few taps on the app. With the growing popularity of mobile applications, users save much time rather than spending more time on internet browsing.


22 Apr 2016

There were days when a mobile phone needs to be charged for 10 hours to just speak a call for 30 minutes. Can you believe this? Yet, that’s true and this is the proof for the fact that mobile industry is getting upgraded. And, we call it the ‘App Effect’
Phones are now inseparable part of everyone. 2010 was the year when apps got popularized to the peak.


01 Apr 2016

In the earlier days, telephones and desk phones where used for the purpose of communication inside the premises of an enterprise. But, this type of communicating is changing. The emphasis is shifting towards ‘mobility’. Yes! Enterprise mobility has changed the way of communication in enterprises. You no longer have inside the office always.


25 Jan 2016

Healthcare industry is accustomed to  frequent upgrades right from the general medicine to the management of these industries. Its a big challenge to manage this industry as it involves a lot of risks. The latest upgrade of this industry is towards the electronic health care system. It is estimated that there where 9 million members from an Android app who used healthcare services.


02 Mar 2015

Simply in a nutshell, building an online presence for your business gives you a lead over other competitors at all times!
Getting Started with a Website:
Google provides you with necessary tools to create a website of your own with very minimum time and cost. It gives you guidelines to improve your website and maintain ‘webmaster tools’ by signing up with Google. Visit www.google.


26 Nov 2014

This can support provide your critique reliability. You have in getting the viewer to purchase the product, no vested interest –whatever you might like to do is give them the exact data that they’re currently looking for. Charlie Shaw is the founder of SubmitYourArticle.